Design Service is available now Online, via email and Zoom video call.
Please book an appointment by calling on 0208 953 2343 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to our showroom will be carried out under appointment only.
Concept One Designers are very experienced in transforming your ideas into a beautiful and practical spaces.
To make a start on the design process we will require the following information:
- Full address and contact details.
- Dimensions of the space, these can be planning drawings from the architect or your own sketches with general sizes, position of walls, pillars, doors, windows and ceiling heights etc. In case these are not available we can arrange a site survey to carry out this process.
- Information on any structural work being carried out – are you living at the property and do you require planning permission.
- All your preferences in terms of electrical appliances such as dishwasher, ovens, fridge/ freezer etc.
- Your preferences on style, finishes and colours.
- Any other information you may consider important for us to understand your needs in terms of functionality and aesthetics.
- Your time scales for the project and a rough idea of budget are always required.
Concept One have a range of displays and samples available at the showroom together with computer resources to help you visualise, compare and choose the right products. Please feel free to ask any questions to help us fulfil your requirements and imagination.
In order to guarantee a perfect result of our specialised services and a range of quality products, we would like to offer you a complete and comprehensive service from design, supply to complete installation.